- This event has passed.
EU GDPR | Flux Sessions
April 24 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Welcome all to our next Flux Session! This time we will cover the hot topic of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is coming to force in May 2018. We have invited Abdul Rehman, business lawyer, to run a presentation: EU GDPR – A Challenge or Competitive Edge?
In the event you will learn among others about:
- Introduction to the EU Regulation on Personal Data
- Personal Data and Why the Businesses Need to Pay Attention: Consent
- Key Principles of the EU Regulation
- Administrative Fines – the Impact of Non-Compliance for Businesses
- How a business can become GDPR ready and compliant?
Few words about the guest speaker:
Abdul Rehman is a business lawyer skilled in corporate and commercial law, contract law, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, financial services regulation, technology law and IPR matters.
He holds Licentiate in laws degree magna cum laude in corporate and commercial law of Britain, Delaware (US), Finland, Germany and EU law and a Masters in International Contract law both from Helsinki University.